Make the most of summer!
The Dubai Summer Surprises are here again and over the last few weeks they’ve managed to pack in all sorts of fun and games so why not wrap it up with the same kind of energy?
There are deals across the city, from malls and spas to five star hotels so what better time to bag yourself a little spa session, a new pair of shoes or a quick staycation than right now!
If you’re looking for something to keep the kids entertained and out of the heat, then a quick trip to Modesh World at the Dubai World Trade Centre is in order. Full of games, shows and entertainment it’s the perfect way t get the little ones to burn off all that pent up energy.
Eid Al Adha
How will you be celebrating Eid this year? Maybe with the amazing deals on all the family friendly activities you can think of, or a quick trip away with the family for some much needed R&R.
Here are some of our favourite quick getaways from Dubai:
Whether you chose to drive or fly Oman is a great way to make the most of your holiday days! Think about it, no jet lag, no long haul flights…what more do you need? How about a choice of stunning five star resorts, immersive culture and stunning sight seeing!
Less than three hours from the UAE, Azerbaijan's Baku is a unique place for an Eid escape. Take a stroll along the city's waterfront and you'll be just steps from the medieval walls of the Inner City, known as Icherisheher. From there you can explore the narrow roads and the UNESCO-listed Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower.
Get your fill of sun, sea and sand with an extra dose of relaxation in Goa. It’s just over a three-hour flight from the UAE and is perfect for families and friends alike. Explore the waterfalls and markets until your heart’s content or spend your afternoons lounging on the beach.
Make the most of a longer Eid holiday this year with a trip to Belgium. Explore the cobbled streets of Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp or Bruges. Don’t forget your camera, these picturesque towns and cities just shout “Instagramable”!
Westlife Live in Dubai
Boyband fans rejoice as one of the best loved pop groups of the early 2000s reunites after eight years! The lads are back together to celebrate 20 years of Westlife with their highly anticipated reunion tour, the Twenty Tour and are getting ready to rock the Coca-Cola Arena on the 29th August with their best loved ballads. Grab your tickets quick because it's selling out fast!
After making it big with their chart-topping debut single, 'Swear It Again' they sold over 55 million records worldwide and broke world records for the most singles to debut at number one on the UK chart to date.
So Take a trip down memory lane with hits like 'My Love' and 'Flying Without Wings,' along with new releases ‘Better Man’ and ‘Hello My Love’, written by Ed Sheeran and Steve Mac.
- 3 Ways to Put Movement Back into your Day
- How to make a New Year’s Resolution that sticks
- 8 Tips to Fall in Love with Healthy Eating (and stay there!)
- What to do this month - August
- What to do this month - July
- Staying Healthy at Work
- 5 Ways you can Reduce your Risk of Breast Cancer
- 5 Easy Steps to Weight Loss
- 4 Eating Habits For A Wrinkle-Free Skin
- 8 Weight Loss Mistakes
- 20 To Do’s To Avoid Catching A Flu
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to See a Nutritionist When You’re Pregnant
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- What does your hobby say about you?
- How Can You Improve Your Morning Mood?
- New Revelations Support Diet and Exercise to Reverse Leptin Resistance
- How Your Mood Affects Your Health
- 10 Signs You're Gluten Intolerant
- Can Your Diet Threaten Your Marriage?
- The Most Successful Techniques for Rising Early