From our family to yours, we wish you a happy and healthy festive season!
It’s a great time to relax, travel and feast on rich buffets and homemade meals with family and friends. To help you maintain your healthy lifestyle during the holidays, we offer the following suggestions:
Control your portion size. Eat until you’re 80% full, never 100%.
When eating out, consider healthier alternatives. Include a good source of protein, such as chicken, fish or beef for your main course. You can go for a side of veggies rather than bread or rice. Instead of candied yams or roast white potatoes, try baked sweet potato.
When making food at home, choose light meat, like chicken and turkey, over dark meat to reduce fat, and therefore calorie intake. Use coconut or almond flour instead of refined white flour, and cocoa nibs rather than milk chocolate chips.
Get support from Kcal Extra. For an easy and convenient way to stay healthy and feel great this festive season, why don’t you have a look at our Kcal Extra promotion? Sign up for our limited time offer and get delicious personalized meal plans delivered direct to your door!
Click here to learn more: http://www.kcalhealthyfastfood.com/healthyliving/
We’re always here for you.
T: +971 (04) 434 4111 (Sun-Thur, 9:00am -5:00pm) | E: [email protected]
Note: Kcal Extra Monthly Meal Plans are currently only available in Dubai. But we're growing fast, so please stay tuned for our updates.
- The 15 Best Foods For Weight Loss
- 10 Food Lies Your Parents Probably Told You
- 5 Prenatal Power Foods
- 12 Fat Burning Foods
- Exactly What You Should Eat to Lose Weight
- 4 Ways Food Affects You and Your Baby
- 15 Low-Carb Foods You Should be Eating
- Healthy Holiday Tips
- 5 Quick Tips to Kick Start your Weight Loss
- The Fat Truth
- 4 Ways to control your food cravings
- The Truth About Carbs
- 3 benefits of eating a high protein diet
- Have a happy and healthy festive season!
- 23 Studies on Low-Carb and Low-Fat Diets - Time to Retire The Fad
- 10 foods to boost your brainpower
- Coffee and Diabetes
- Food for your organs
- Heart-healthy diet: 8 steps to prevent heart disease
- 7 causes of High Cholesterol