Short on annual leave but really need a relaxing retreat-style break? Talise Spa at the Madinat Jumeirah is holding its annual Summer Yoga Weekend Retreat from May 11 to 13.
The Dubai retreat includes several yoga sessions of varying styles, meals and refreshments, a massage and beach access, and although accommodation isn’t included in the price, it can be arranged to make it a proper weekend getaway.
Participants are introduced to the retreat with a 6pm sunset yin yoga session by the beach on Thursday, May 11. It continues the following day with a 7.30am morning wake-up yoga session by the beach. After breakfast, participants can enjoy a spa treatment or relax at the beach, before a discussion with Talise’s wellness chef Gabi Kurz. The afternoon involves more relaxation before a 5.30pm beach yoga session.
Saturday, May 13, continues in a similar fashion with yoga, breakfast and leisure time in the morning, followed by sound meditation and yoga nidra in Talise’s yoga studio, and a healthy lunch at the Waterfront Cafe at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The afternoon involves more leisure time before the retreat ends with a 5.30pm beach yoga session.
- Your home needs a health makeover
- Dubai among world's 10 best places to visit on earth
- Eid Al Fitr 2017: All you need to know
- Three Benefits of Low Carb Diets
- 4 Tips to Combat Stress and Prevent Belly Fat
- 5 healthy things to do this weekend
- No need to book time off for Talise Spa’s weekend yoga retreat
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid calls on Arab youth to build better future
- 13 Reasons You’re Still Not Losing Weight
- World’s most expensive burger sold for $10,000